The first series of the 7-Eleven Run started last 2012 with RUN 800 attracting 10,000 participants and I’m proud to say I’m one of them. It was then followed by RUN 1000 which was a celebration of 7-Eleven’s 1000th store in the Philippines that attracted close to 18,000 runners.
After the success of the previous run, 7-Eleven will be holding Run 1500 this coming March 15, 2015 in anticipation of opening its 1,500th store in the Philippines this 2015. This will be their 3rd fun run and promises to be bigger and better this year.
Aside from new race categories that include 42 KM, there will be 10km buddy run and 500 fun run for kids. The new running venue will be at Skyway and Filinvest City.
People can enjoy an organized race made more convenient with 7-Eleven’s unique system, allowing Self-Selected wave starts. This enables the participants to choose their wave start and run with people with the same skill or speed (with your running buddies or friends).
– Runners can conveniently register online, get their 7-Connect reference code and pay at their nearest 7-Eleven store.
– Expect tons of fun and freebies. They will expect to get giveaways from different sponsors who supported the event.
500m – P400
3KM – P500
5KM – P600
10KM – P700
10KM (Buddy) – P500 (Each)
16KM – P800
21KM – P1000
42KM – P1,500
– All finishers in each category will receive finisher shirts and medals. Top 3 for each category will also receive cash prize.
– Top 3 Filipino male and female placers for 21KM and 42KM categories will also get the opportunity to compete in the Laguna Phuket International Marathon, all expenses paid.
– Race kits will be available starting this February. Race kits will be delivered to the store where you register / paid.
– In race kits claiming, present your registration receipt and a valid ID.
Please register online at http://www.run711.com and pay the fees at any 7-Eleven store within 24 hours. Registration is until February 23, 2015 only.
For more updates, please like 7-Eleven Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/run711 .